What's on my mind...

| |
Some scary numbers, more bad news, and proving beyond a shadow of a doubt they're a class act...

I was watching a video over at Off Center Harbor about a super simple water system and a phrase that was used has been circling in my thoughts ever since.

�Trailing edge technology�

It makes a lot of sense...

Of course, not so much if you're obsessed with having the best, newest, fashionable, and hip cutting edge stuff but, for those of us who want simple, reliable, and not expensive, it's something to keep in mind so deserves some serious thought.

Which, I suspect, is why I seem to be looking more and more to the past for answers to my future endevours. The more I think about it, I keep finding cutting edge seems to be something of a dead end.

The other phrase/quote that has been right at the forefront of my thoughts this week is something Lin and Larry said...

"If you can't fix it then it probably shouldn't be on the boat"

Listening to Great Big Sea

So it goes...

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment