a box with my name on it...

| |
"H" season is just about here, the dumbing down of America just got turbocharged, and not exactly everybody's favorite secret ingredient...

There's a package sitting up at the post office containing the raw materials I had to order from off-island for my new windvane self-steering and I'm looking forward to picking it up.

I like building stuff and the constuction of a new and improved self-steering gear is a great way to spend a few afternoons.

Better yet, it saves me a lot of money. Last time I looked a comparable design bought from a purveyor of various vanes sells for over $5000. By the time this vane is finished and installed, I don't expect it to be more that $350 out of pocket... I'm sure you can do the math.

I'll let you know what the final tally works out to.

Listening to Strangers in Paradise

So it goes...

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment